Karnataka Anaesthesia Journal about, popular articles, author and complete KAJ journal newspaper information available and share on this page: All the readers and publishers from Karnataka state that is in India or anywhere across the world can publish or read the unique and correct information about Anaesthesia clinical research and scientific material that was submitted by various researches mainly it focuses the Karnataka state that is published by the editor K. Sudheesh. The official online journal detail is available at https://www.karnatakaanesthesiajournal.in/. Here we shared the direct link of Journal of anaesthesia websites, articles, table of content, login, signup and complete up to date information.
The journal allows free access (Open Access) to its contents and permits authors to self-archive the final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional / subject-based repository.
- 1 Karnataka Anaesthesia Journal
- 2 KAJ Journal Partners
- 3 Journal of Anesthesiology, Karnataka Articles
- 4 Karnataka Anaesthesia Journal-Register and Login Detail
- 5 KAJ (journal of anaesthesia and clinical research)
Karnataka Anaesthesia Journal
The Karnataka Journal of Anaesthesia Online (ISSN: 2394-9775, Print ISSN: 2394-6954) is an official journal of the Indian Society Of Anaesthesiologists, Karnataka State Branch. Below you can check some highlights and key points of the Karnataka Anaesthesia journal:
|Publication||Indian Society Of Anaesthesiologists, Karnataka State Branch|
|Journal Name||Karnataka Journal of Anesthesiology|
|Benefits of Anesthesiology journal||Free access to original articles, features reviews, editorials, case reports, use for research purpose, clinical practice, educational fundamentals, many|
KAJ Journal Partners
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, National Science Library, ProQuest, TdNet, Wanfang Data
Journal of Anesthesiology, Karnataka Articles
There is the various article that is currently available on the Karnataka journal official website that is published by various writers and researchers from Karnataka and you can read, also review that article online for educational and knowledge purpose. If you had some corrections then directly do by doing login on the official website.
The main aims of the website are to provide high qualify content regarding the anaesthesia field related to health topics so everyone who is in the same field can grab that knowledge for clinical and experimental statistics. It may also carry some negative information that will also help scientists or doctors to do research regarding that consequence.
Here is the list of the top 5 popular articles published by editors in anesthesiology journal 2021:
- » Study of the Effect of Pre-operative Single Dose Intravenous Dexamethasone on Peak Expiratory Flow Rate and Post Operative Analgesia after Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Comparison of Respiratory Mechanics – Volume Controlled Ventilation Versus Pressure Controlled Ventilation using Proseal Laryngeal Mask Airway during Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: A Cross-over Study
- Bilateral Transverse Abdominis Plane Block as a Sole Anaesthetic Technique in a Patient with Peripartum Cardiomyopathy Posted for Emergency Caesarean Section
- Anaesthesia Strategies in Cholecystectomy… The Search Continues…..
- Haemoglobin and Oxygen Transport
- and Many article
- VISIT karnatakaanesthesiajournal.in kaj article sections to read more and also share your research or experience by publish the article online so that other readers can review and appreciate your work knowledge
Karnataka Anaesthesia Journal-Register and Login Detail
As all of we know that to review any article or publish any information on a journal news website you should have to create account on that portal that is totally free and help website to give credit to that respective author who published and updated that article. This KAJ journal Website is work same like Wikipedia. Read the information and if you think something needs to be added or deleted from the article then you can easily do that.
Note: ANY Changed or information added by you is further reviewed by the editors and expert then it is finally published on the online KAJ Website. All the journals that published or edit the article followed to follow the ICMJE Recommendations i.e International Committee of Medical Journal Editors and they ensure that the information published on that website is correct and 100% proven.
karnatakaanesthesiajournal.in the website is also listed at www.icmje.org and all the KAJ Journals Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.
Which journals follow the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals (ICMJE Recommendations)?
The editors of 14 journals are currently official members of the ICMJE: Annals of Internal Medicine, British Medical Journal, Bulletin of the World Health Organization, Deutsches Ärzteblatt (German Medical Journal), Ethiopian Journal of Health Sciences, JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association), Journal of Korean Medical Science, New England Journal of Medicine, New Zealand Medical Journal, The Lancet, Revista Médica de Chile (Medical Journal of Chile), Ugeskrift for Laeger (Danish Medical Journal).
So don’t hesitate to use journal of anaesthesia articles for research purposes or educational purposes.
KAJ (journal of anaesthesia and clinical research)
Here are the steps that you can follow to login and register yourself on KAJ Journal website:
- firstly visit the official website of KAJ Anesthesia journal i.e karnatakaanesthesiajournal.in
- Go to the Register section if you are first time visiting the website
- Under the register, field enter your personal details like username, password, salutation, first name, last name, initials, gender, affiliation, email, mailing address, bio, register as (reader, author, reviewers)
- After registration confirmation that registers from your email inbox and does login by visiting the login section
- After login, you can perform your task and continue your research in anaesthesia field
|Our website homepage||KAJ Info|