The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations has officially released class 10, 12 Results and marksheet on 7, February 2022. Finally wait is over, all the students who had to appear for this semester one exam of ICSE result, ISC can now able to download the mark sheet as well as check the pass/fail status report on the official portal of CISCE i.e cisce.org, results.cisce.org. Know how to check results online or directly by SMS, what to do after the result declared and the latest news regarding CISC Result.
Home » Result »
|Class 10, 12 Result declared by||Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)|
|Sem 1 Exam conducted on||OMR Sheet|
|Result methods available||Online or Offline by SMS|
|Result date||7, January 2022|
|Rechecking fees per paper||Rs 1000|
|Last date to apply for rechecking||10, February 2022|
|Direct link to download result, marksheet pdf||Click Here|
The result of ICSE Class 10 and ISC Class 12 term 1 exam can be checked from the council official website by using the roll number and through SMS by typing the seven-digit unique ID number and sending it to 09248082883. (For example: ICSE/ISC(space)1234567(Seven Digit Unique ID)). If students are not happy with their results they can also fill rechecking form on or before the last date i.e 10 February 2022.
Here is an official statement that CISCE Released after seeing the students reacting to the class 10/ 12 result:
“The online module for submitting the request for recheck of the results will remain open for onlu three days, from February 7, 2022 (10 am) to February 10, 2022 (10 am), a CISCE statement said.
How to check ICSE, ISC results?
In this section of the result page, you can check the steps and guidelines that you can follow to download your result or marks sheet of semester 1 exam from the official website:
- The first step is to open Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations official website or directly click on the link given above
- After that select the course for which you had applied and given the exam i.e ICSE for Class 10 term 1 exam and ISC for Class 12 term 1 exam 2021
- After selection course type, Enter your UID, Index no and captcha verification
- Press the SHOW RESULT button
- Thats result will be displayed on your device screen
- Take the printout and check the result, marks very carefully
Here are the following details that you can check on your result marksheet of sem 1:
- Father name
- Subjects name
- Subject wise marks
- Total marks
- Pass/Fail status
What to do after the CISCE Result?
If you are happy with your result and satisfied with the marks obtained for every subject then, you do not need to do anything. You can obtain your marksheet from the official council website link given already. Take the printout of result and further start preparing for the semester 2 exam that will include the rest of the syllabus.
If you are not satisfied with the marks that are given by the CISCE then, you can fill rechecking form or any paper on or before the given time frame. This can only be done online whose link is active by the department from 7 February 2022 and run until 10 February 2022.
ICSE, ISC Result rechecking date, fees
- The opening date to submit CISCE Class 10, 12 Rechecking form is 7 February 2022 from 10 AM
- The last date to submit CISCE Reaching application form is 10 February 2022 till 10 AM
- Currently, Pass/Fail status is not mentioned on marksheet so there will be no supplementary test